Sunday, April 26, 2009

The First Day of Many

Today is the first day of my blogging experience. Everyone has one of these first day things, and I know that's general, but I don't care. Writing is one of the best ways to find purpose. It helps us find meaning in things, helps us decide what we really want to do. If you ever question something, start writing about it. write an essay on it. You might find that you don't think what you thought you thought.
I don't have enough time to update you with what's happened in my past, so this will primarily focus on the present and future.
Today I'm 21 and week and a half. That sounds funny, but it's accurate. Today I took my mother to church. She had brain surgery and has been recovering fine. But since the surgery she hasn't been able to sit in one place for a long period of time. So we only stayed for a little bit.
Do you ever think of something to say, and then when you sit down to write it, you forget the words? Or you lose the nerve you had? That's what's happening to me. I have a voice recorder for just that problem, but it doesn't help me with this particular blog.
I'll be right back...
ok I'm back. I went to see my girlfriend on her break at work.
So the title of this blog is "Autobiography of a "Normal" Guy". This is because I think I'm a pretty normal guy. And as far as I know, there is no autobiography by a normal guy going through life... I'd hope that you realize there is no normal. That everyone has something that sets their life apart from another's.
Today is the first day of my story. And here is what you should know ahead of time: I have a girlfriend named brittany, I live with my parents, I have a job and go to school at community college, I used to attend a university, I'm not sure what I want to do with my life yet. What do you want to do with your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment