Monday, April 27, 2009

Today wasn't anything special

Today at my sister massage school there were free 15 minute massages. So I went with my mother and got one. Everyone there seemed really happy to be alive, me not so much. It was at 10, which means I had to get up at 8. I'm not a morning person. As soon as my mother and I walked in the head director was greeting us. He handed us clip boards and with basic questions about health and health goals we had. When we finished my sister took my mom into the room with all the massage chairs. Then the girl that was going to give me a massage came and got me. The girl that gave me my massage was stunning. She is also a model. There was a table in the middle of the room elegantly decorated. It had a small stereo and was playing soft jazz music. It took a minute to re adjust the chair for me, but once it was right it was amazing. I felt so good afterward. I wanted to go back to sleep. I didn't tell the lady that I have no nerve ending on the left side of my body. It's been that way since my lung surgery in 2007. I can feel pressure though, so it still felt good.
I had math class today. If you like math, good for you. I don't like it. It's not fun, it's not entertaining, it's not exciting. I left early. I go to Portland Community College, and I hate it. The building are poorly decorated, solid concrete masses. I feel like I'm in an internment camp whan I'm there.
After school, I worked on my car. Took Maddie (Brittany's dog) on a walk. And got my new work schedule. And did my homework. A pretty average day. I'll put more up about my thoughts on things later. right now I'm trying to grasp reality. I have a dissociation disorder. It hasn't bothered me for a few months now. Not since I lived in Idaho, but now it's decided to resurface.
(If my grammar is wrong, or sentences don't seem complete, I apologize.)

No comments:

Post a Comment